Employee Campaign Coordinator – A person who helps his/her organization with United Way and leads the organization’s annual United Way campaign through planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Educates co-workers about United Way and provides opportunities for them to get engaged
- Assembles a committee of volunteers; your colleagues help you build support for the campaign
- Sets goal for giving and volunteering (number of donors, dollars raised, hours pledged)
- Hold a campaign kickoff and coordinates other special events
- Distributes United Way materials and pledge forms to colleagues; prepares and submits completed pledge forms to United Way
- Showcase your leadership and project management skills at work
- Network with colleagues at your organization and in other industries
- Create positive impact in our community
Check out our Employee Campaign Coordinator Guide HERE! Full of useful tips.