Campaign Chair should a champion for the betterment of Grayson County.
The Campaign Chair will lead the charge to raise local dollars to change local lives.
The Campaign Chair will be announced at the Campaign Kickoff Breakfast, September 8th, 2021 at First United Bank Taylor Street.
Champion philanthropic efforts to fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our community.
Represent thousands of community members in advocating for local nonprofits and services
Participate in creating solutions to community issues to educate, inform and fund to improve the quality of life of local residents.
Lead Living United so when people think of healthy families, healthy communities, and kindness they think of you.
Employee Campaign Coordinator – A person who helps his/her organization with United Way and leads the organization’s annual United Way campaign through planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Educates co-workers about United Way and provides opportunities for them to get engaged
- Assembles a committee of volunteers; your colleagues help you build support for the campaign
- Sets goal for giving and volunteering (number of donors, dollars raised, hours pledged)
- Hold a campaign kickoff and coordinates other special events
- Distributes United Way materials and pledge forms to colleagues; prepares and submits completed pledge forms to United Way
- Showcase your leadership and project management skills at work
- Network with colleagues at your organization and in other industries
- Create positive impact in our community