Improving the health of our community.
By making it easier for individuals to access substance abuse programs, receive quality health care and access nutritious foods, we're fighting to help everyone get and stay healthy.
Our Funded Programs in the area of HEALTH are:
Boys & Girls Club of Sherman
- Teen Program
Child & Family Guidance Center of Texoma
- Solving the Mental Health Professional Workforce Shortage
- Trauma Informed Mental Healthcare
Four Rivers Outreach, Inc.
- Four Rivers Dental Clinic
Grayson County Children's Advocacy Center
- Trauma Based Mental Health Care Services
Grayson County Crisis Center
- Sexual Assault Response Team
Habitat for Humanity of Grayson County
- Better Roofs for Better Health
Home Hospice of Grayson County
- Charity Hospice Care
- Camp Dragonfly
Texoma Family Shelter
- Texoma Family Shelter- Healthy Community
Tri-County Senior Nutrition Project, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels Texoma Home Delivered Meal program
- Images of Hope