Improving the health of our community.
By making it easier for individuals to access substance abuse programs, receive quality health care and access nutritious foods, we're fighting to help everyone get and stay healthy.
Our Funded Programs in the area of HEALTH are:
Boys and Girls Club of Sherman, Inc.
- Smart Moves - Bully Busters - Bucket Fillers
Child & Family Guidance Center of Texoma
- Solving the Mental Health Professional Workforce Shortage–serving traumatized families of poverty and victims of crime
- Trauma Informed Mental Healthcare- serving traumatized families of poverty and victims of crime
Four Rivers Outreach, Inc.
- Four Rivers Dental Clinic
- Four Rivers Life Recovery Program
Grayson County Children's Advocacy Center
- Counseling Services
Greater Texoma Health Clinic
- GTHC Health & Wellness
Home Hospice of Grayson County
- Charity Hospice Care
- Pathways Palliative Supportive Care (Pathways)
Tri-County Senior Nutrition Project, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels Texoma Home Delivered Meal Program