Improving the health of our community.
By making it easier for individuals to access substance abuse programs, receive quality health care and access nutritious foods, we're fighting to help everyone get and stay healthy.
Our Funded Programs in the area of HEALTH are:
Boys and Girls Club of Sherman, Inc.
- Triple Play Healthy Habits
- CASA Services
Child & Family Guidance Center of Texoma
- Solving the Mental Health Professional Workforce Shortage
- Trauma Informed Mental Healthcare
Four Rivers Outreach, Inc.
- Four Rivers Dental Clinic
Grayson County Children's Advocacy Center
- Trauma Based Mental Health Care Services
Greater Texoma Health Clinic
- GTHC Health & Wellness
Home Hospice of Grayson County
- Charity Hospice Care
- Camp Dragonfly
House of Eli
- Helping Youth Avoid Adult Prison
The Rehabilitation Center
- Small, But Mighty: Children's Speech Services
- Rehabilitation Services to Power the Indigent
Tri-County Senior Nutrition Project, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels Texoma Senior Nutrition Program
- Images of Hope