Promote financial stability and independence
We're fighting to put every person, in every community, on a path toward financial empowerment. That starts with access to services, job training, credit counseling and money management programs.
Our Funded Programs in the area of FINANCIAL STABILITY are:
Boys & Girls Club of Denison
- Bright Futures and Foundations
Four Rivers Outreach, Inc.
- Four Rivers Outreach Life Recovery Program
Goodwill of North Texas
- Job Skills Training
Grayson County Shelter, Inc.
- Grayson County Shelter, Inc.
Grayson County Women's Crisis Line, inc.
- Crisis Center Victim Services
Habitat for Humanity of Grayson County
- A Foundation for the Future Begins at Home
Texoma Area Chapter, American Red Cross
- Keeping Families Safe, Healthy, and Connected
The Rehabilitation Center: Therapeutic Solutions for Children and Adults
- Increase Mobility Through the Ages 50+
- No Limitation in Participation 17-49
The Salvation Army, A Georgia Corporation
- Emergency Assistance Program
Tri-County Senior Nutrition Project, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels Texoma Congregate Meal Program