2019 - 2020 Board of Directors
The United Way of Grayson County, Inc. Board is comprised of premiere business and community leaders who understand the community needs in Grayson County, TX and want to play a hands-on role in helping us fulfill our mission.
If you would like to learn more about serving on our Board of Directors, please contact United Way of Grayson County, Inc. President & CEO Stephanie Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-893-1920. The nominating committee meets each spring.
Our Board Committees
We offer the opportunity for community members who are not on our Board to serve on one of our Board committees. Contact Stephanie Chandler to learn more (email@example.com or 903-893-1920). Our 2019-2020 committees include: Campaign, Community Impact, Communications, Finance & Stewardship, and Student United Way.
- Chairman: Tamra Bragg, Douglass Distributing
- Past Board Chair: Charles Hefner, Texas Instruments, Retired
- Vice Chair: David Hicks, Ed. D., Sherman Independent School District
- Treasurer: Shannon Cornelison- Brown, Austin College
- Recorder: Kelly Haley, Texas Instruments
- Community Impact: Michael Hall, Texoma Medical Center
- Community Advisor: Gail Utter, Wells Fargo Advisors
Board Members at Large
- Capt. Sarah Bigham, Grayson County Sheriff's Office
- Princess Brown, Munson, Munson, Cardwell, Tillet & Brown, P.C.
- Bradley L. Coleman, Atmos Energy
- Troy Fipps, UPS
- Dr. Molly Harris, Grayson College
- John Hill, Tyson Foods
- David Kirkbride, Denison Independent School District
- Wade Lowry, Eaton
- Paul Manley, Presco Products, Assistant Treasurer
- Chad Manning, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Max Milks, Cable One
- Anthony Mitchell, Caterpillar
- Randy Reid, Denison Independent School District
- LaTasha Savage, Emerson Fisher, Assistant Recorder
- Sarah Whitt, First United Bank